General Terms and Conditions
ONLINE TOUR BOOKING:
- All reservation will be proceeding if you fill completely our Reservation Form. Your reservation will be reply at least within 1 x 24 hours. If your reservation is not confirmed we will inform you and give the other suggestion.
- After you have completed your order, we will send a confirmation if the space are available or not. If space still available in accordance with the date you requested, we will send a confirmation email and your order has been completed, but if the space is not available we will suggest to nearest date or refund 100% your money on the same business day.
- IMPORTANT! 24 hours or earlier before your scheduled trip. Bali Dolphins requires a final re-confirmation of booking. (apply for pay on the day customers)
- We can accept payments by Cash, Credit card, Online ( credit card & PayPal ) and Bank transfer, please let us know your preferred payment option and we’ll send you the details.
- Price based in US dolar. If pay with Credit card or IDR, it will be converted to IDR acording exchange rate when the payment is made.
- Payment by credit card will incur an additional fee of 3% ( Bank fee )
- Online Payment with Credit Card by Visa or Master is the simplest and quickest way to settle your bill. We will send you a link which will direct you to online form where you will have to fill in your credit card details.
- Payment should be made to our account in full amount. Any bank charges incurred, must be absorbed by the remiter.
- All bookings canceled within 24 hours prior booking time will be charged US$15.00 cancelation fees for Interaction and Swimming programs, and US$7.00 for Dolphin Watching programs.
- Cancellation fees applied if:
- If you cancel within 1 days prior the activity.
- If you miss the tour departure (e.g. you do not turn up, sleeping late, etc)
- We are cannot be held responsible for changes to tour schedule for reasons beyond our control. (i.e. weather, road blockage, ceremonies, or other unforeseen circumstances).
- Adult : Above 12 years.
- Child : Between 5 - 12 years.
- Infant FOC : <=4 (Watching only)
- Children under 12 years old or height less than 150 cm must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult participant.