General Terms and Conditions
ONLINE TOUR BOOKING:
- All reservation will be proceeding if you fill completely our Reservation Form. Your reservation will be reply at least within 1 x 24 hours. If your reservation is not confirmed we will inform you and give the other suggestion.
- After you have completed your order, we will send a confirmation if the space are available or not. If space still available in accordance with the date you requested, we will send a confirmation email and your order has been completed, but if the space is not available we will suggest to nearest date or refund 100% your money on the same business day.
- IMPORTANT! 24 hours or earlier before your scheduled trip. Bali Dolphins requires a final re-confirmation of booking. (apply for pay on the day customers)
- We can accept payments by Cash, Credit card, Online ( credit card & PayPal ) and Bank transfer, please let us know your preferred payment option and we’ll send you the details.
- Price based in US dolar. If pay with Credit card or IDR, it will be converted to IDR acording exchange rate when the payment is made.
- Payment by credit card will incur an additional fee of 3% ( Bank fee )
- Online Payment with Credit Card by Visa or Master is the simplest and quickest way to settle your bill. We will send you a link which will direct you to online form where you will have to fill in your credit card details.
- Payment should be made to our account in full amount. Any bank charges incurred, must be absorbed by the remiter.
- All bookings canceled within 24 hours prior booking time will be charged US$20 cancelation fees for Interaction and Swimming programs, and US$10 for Dolphin Watching programs.
- Cancellation fees applied if:
- If you cancel within 1 days prior the activity.
- If you miss the tour departure (e.g. you do not turn up, sleeping late, etc)
- We are cannot be held responsible for changes to tour schedule for reasons beyond our control. (i.e. weather, road blockage, ceremonies, or other unforeseen circumstances).
Prices may change at any time with short notice.
- Adult : > 13 years old
- Child : Between 2 - 12 years old.
- Children under 12 years old or height less than 150 cm must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult participant.